Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome?

So, hey? This is my first time on this website.. I don't know how to use it, be gentle.
Well. I guess I should tell you a little bit about me, huh? Uh, I'm Nicole. I go by Tyrannosaurus Nicole because I'm an ignorant teenager. Yeah, I'm a teenager. I live in South Carolina. I live in a town that is 6% white people. The rest, is very racist black people. I am not racist & I think racism is stupid. Skin color is no more important than eye color. My high school is the worst school ever. We have a very high pregnancy & drop out rate & it's a terrible environment. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. I honestly think I am far more mature than my peers. I've been through hell & it's only made me stronger. Now I'm here, preparing to blog about my story. Sooo.. Hello everyone. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment